Friday, October 16, 2009

this post doesn't need a title

Our group got pangsehed by our PW teacher today, so we ended up playing games and listening to music during the consultation slot. Unblock me is addictive, and I don't understand why level 38 can't be solved, so I went on and I'm at 50 now. How many more puzzles to go? a few hundred? HAHA.



Talking about Ipod touch-es, I should totally get one for the Japan trip! Just that I'm not too sure how much I can get by the end of the year. You know what's fascinating?



WE'RE TAKING THE SINGAPORE AIRLINES AIRBUS A380 TO JAPAN!!!!! (just departure flight) But holeymoley that is some awesome stuff! I can't believe I paid 200 bucks for an entire trip plus a chance to sit on the A380. Please can I have a peek at the first class seats?! I won't mind having meetings three times a week OR doing the memento!

the trip's from 9 dec to 16 dec and we'll be having band festival from 16 dec to 20 dec if I'm not wrong, that makes me a busy person doesn't it.




Either way, I can't freaking wait.

The few of us in class have been talking about getting retained during lunch breaks, free periods and what not. It reminded me about the first few months in SRJC, which wasn't good at all. It was the period of time where I cried to my mom about school alot, somehow I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one feeling like that back then.

Think I'm beginning to miss my class. Not just the individuals but as a class I guess? I'm just so used to us hanging out in different groups everyday, anyway. At least there isn't a person in the class I feel awkward around and we pretty much mix around due to our VERY mixed up combination. We're gonna see a big change next year.




Its 12:20am now and my eyes are still pretty tired even though I just woke up. (fell asleep right after dinner) So I'm off to bathe pretty soon since there's school tomorrow, which is a bloody waste of time. I wonder what my teacher would say to me after discovering my blank maths paper?

OP presentation skills lecture was rather useful today, can somebody tell me what's our group number/code. Praying hard we won't be the group to stay from morning to the afternoon just to sit through a few presentations!





You know, something happened today and I would be jumping around like a madwoman in the past, but I didn't feel anything towards the situation then. I guess that's great.. or maybe not, since there are other reasons that lead to that.

Just in case I forget about it, its been recorded in my private written diary (which I seldom update cause I normally prefer typing), and I'm going to record all the other happenings for the past few weeks and all. Reminder to self. haha.


Anyhow, it deserves at least three smiley faces:

:D , :D , :D!


Oh yeah, I collected my spectacles today! They're a little big.





Here are a few photos I found today (tumblr) and I didn't insert them in between the paragraphs cause they're completely irrelevant to my posts. Like 'em quite alot.










No comments: